Friday, April 3, 2009

You don't seem like yourself today...

I've been hearing that since Tuesday from everyone at work. I guess my week just started off totally wrong.

Tuesday night, I had a dream that my room was full of aliens but my BF couldn't see them at all and I was screaming because they were just standing there. I wasn't sure if they were going to take me away or put an implant in my hand or take me and my BF. I remember I felt like I had a weight on my chest in my dream and when I talked to my BF about it the next day, he said he felt sorry for me because he felt me toss and turn in my sleep and said I was having problems breathing - like it sounded like I was choking the entire time. That explains the sore throat when I woke up terrified at 4:30am.

Then on Wednesday night, I had a dream that I was trying to catch a scorpion that had made its way into my house. It kept getting lost in the pattern of my area rug, so I couldn't catch it successfully. Finally, it ran under the couch. I thought I could get it then but no luck. I gave up after awhile and went to pick up a jacket that had fallen behind the couch and there it was! But it had doubled in size. When I went to trap it with a glass vase, I woke up.

I found this interpretation regarding scorpions in dreams but it doesn't really help me, I suppose. But I was thinking that my brother is a Scorpio and we get along fairly well and one of my closest friends is a triple Scorpio and we get along great, so what's the deal? Am I maybe trying to "catch" my Scorpio friends and they won't let me? Or do they know something they're not telling me and my attempts at finding out are useless?
Here's another scorpion dream analysis. (You have to scroll down to it). I think this better describes what my theories are...

What about my alien dream? No a whole lot of truth in this interpretation.
Maybe some truth in this interpretation.
I feel like the 6th bullet point accurately describes the situation with a member of my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment