Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Bug-Like Creature

My BF and I lived in this shitty apartment somewhere in Dunwoody, GA. I always felt negative energy there and I couldn't really explain it until one night.
I used to work nights and I wouldn't come home til about 3:30am or 4am and I would stay up til around 7am to see my BF off to work. One night, I decided to read on the couch. I was laying on my back with my book propped onto my knees, covered by a sheet. I was deep into this book when I felt something tugging on the sheet. I thought it was my imagination but whatever it was tugged so hard, the book fell out of my hands and the sheet was thrown onto the carpet. Nothing was there. NOTHING. When something like that happens to me, I talk out loud to whatever it is that I feel is there. I kept saying things like "Don't be afraid", "I'm not going to hurt you", and "Please show yourself to me" but I saw nothing...That night.

Soon after, strange things started happening. I saw deformed hands (like a decaying old hand) reaching for the door to where the furnace was (which happened to be behind my computer desk area). I saw the faces of an old man with white, curly hair and large circular glasses and a child in my kitchen. Before I hooked up my 2nd computer monitor, I used to see the reflections of people walking into and out of the furnace door. My friend spent the night once and she said she had the covers pulled off of her in the living room. I fell asleep one afternoon on the couch and had the covers ripped off of me so violently, I fell onto the floor. I was home alone.

So, one night after work, I was working on my computer. The BF was sleeping, the TV was on some music videos and I was deep into some graphics tests on After Effects. I started hearing noises coming from behind me. I thought it was the ghosts or spirits that came in and out of the furnace door. I was partly right. I didn't turn around right away because all that stuff was pretty normal to me by now. But something compelled me to turn around. I wish I hadn't.

On the floor of my hallway, there was the scariest creature I have ever seen in my life. More than ghost, aliens and spirits. It was a scorpion. A human-sized scorpion with a shiny black body, a human-ish face and a long scorpion tail. It had human hands but in the style of a mix between a real scorpion and a grasshopper but it had fingers - shiny black fingers.
At the time, I was not afraid. I calmly opened the door to the furnace and it went in. After that, I freaked the fuck out. Who in the world was going to believe me?! I had only heard about bug-like creatures once before - from a friend of a friend in South Carolina. But that was it. I haven't been able to find out anything more about these...things.
Can someone help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment