Friday, May 1, 2009

Unexpected house guest last night

I had a very ET moment last night while I was trying to get some things ready for the morning.
I have this area in my computer room that's a little crowded with purses and fabrics piled up against my bookshelf. I haven't had a good moment to organize it, so it looks like a controlled mess. I was walking by it, looking for something and you know that scene in ET when he blends in with the pile of stuffed animals? It was like that, except with purses. I know I was staring at something in that pile that did NOT belong. I looked at it for a probably a minute - making sure I knew what I was looking at and then I slowly made my way to the bedroom where my BF was already watching "CSI:".
Right before I entered the bedroom, I felt 3 scratches on my back like someone was trying to get my attention. I turned around to an empty hallway. I let out a concerned mumble and after I explained to my BF about the scratches I felt, he looked at me funny and continued watching the show. I didn't tell him about the guest in the computer room, though. He would never believe that.

2 comments:

  1. What was it that you saw exactly? I'm so curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a "grey" alien. It was weird, unexpected and unsettling all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete